READY TO WALK/RUN TO YOUR FREEDOM?
Ready to make a break for your freedom……
Join us for Ireland’s largest Gaol break. Closing date is 16th of March. Race day March 22nd.
What time will we escape
Half marathon convicts Walking only start at 10am.
Half marathon convicts runners start at 10.30am
10km convicts (walkers and runners) start at 10.40am
You’ll need a map to help you escape!!
You will need some tools to help you escape
All entrants for Half Marathon and 10km will receive
– A race number
– A timing chip
– Training tips
– Cup of soup ‘to go’ at Wicklow Gaol
– Goodies at the finish area
– Bespoke medal for all finishers
*New format in event fee for 2020. We have removed the Training Top from the event fee making it €5.00 less to enter. If you wish to purchase a training top you may do so at number pick up for €5.00 (while stocks and sizes last)*
Option to purchase 3 x BONUS medals for €8.00 CLICK HERE
Early bird rates apply up to the End of November
Pls note there is an online booking fee of 7% per entry from our online provider.
When/ Where to pick up your escaping tools?
Times and dates to be updated.
Wednesday xx KBC Greystones 5pm to 8pm
- Dublin on Thursday xx March Wheelworx/Runworx shop, Unit 48 Fonthill Retail park, Lucan 9.30am – 9pm.
- Dublin on Friday xx March Wheelworx/Runworx shop, Unit 48 Fonthill Retail park, Lucan 9.30am – 9pm.
Saturday xx KBC Greystones 10am – 1.30pm
- Saturday 21st Wicklow town. Wicklow Gaol. 2.30pm to 4pm
- Sunday 22nd at Wicklow Gaol from 8am to 9.45pm sharp.
More info on Ireland’s larges Gaol break…..
We will publish all the info you need closer to the race (circa 1.5 weeks before hand) . And email it to you (check your junk mail)